July 10 – 14
July 10 – 13 | 4 Day Lacrosse Camp Ages 7-18 | $450 per player | Limited Space Available
July 14 | 1 Day Lacrosse Combine | $100 per player (if not enrolled in camp)
Player will be divided into four age groups:
7 – 9 | 10 – 12 | 13 – 15 | 16 – 18
Each group is limited to 50 players so please register early to guarantee your spot!
To show youth players exactly what it takes on & off the field, to play lacrosse at an elite level. Our plan of showing our players the “lifestyle” of the top athletes in the sport will be the difference needed to continue development pass the norm, & into the elite ranks.
• High-paced instruction on individual & team aspects by elite pro & college Player-Coaches.
• 1 – 2 Days of Box Lacrosse Instruction at Northtown Center
• Camp Apparel: 2 Dry Fit Shirts, 2 Shorts, Hat, Pinnie
• Individual Workout & Nutrition Plans from certified experts
• Introduction to Combine Training, Testing, & Evaluation.
• Exposure to College Coaches via video or in-person
• Emphasis on Stick Care with SULLYTENDER Stick Stringing Demos, to show proper care & direction on stick stringing for players of all levels.
• CAMP: Monday-Thursday 9:00am-3:00pm
• COMBINE: Friday 9:00am-12:00pm
• 3 hours on-field instruction, games, demonstrations
• 1.5 hours weight room instruction with John Opfer + Proformance Sports Training
• Seminar Discussions with guest appearances (NCAA Prep, Indoor vs Outdoor Lax, Nutrition, Injury Prevention, ETC…)
• Healthy Lunch & snacks provided daily
$350 Balance – Coming Soon
$450 Full Payment – Coming Soon
Monday”s Instructional Focus:
• Group A & B: Individual Positional Work, Emphasis on Explosiveness in Gym, College Recruiting Informational Session (info will be send home).
• Group C & D: Individual Positional Work & Introduction to Weightroom
Tuesday’s Instructional Focus:
• Group A & B: Dodging; Offensive & Defensive Instruction, Shooting. Small Games
• Group C & D: Dodging & Defending.
Wednesday’s Instructional Focus:
• Group A: Shooting, Footwork, College Recruiting. Speed Work.
• Group B, C, & D: Feeding, Shooting. Footwork. Speed Work
Thursday’s Instructional Focus:
• Group A & B: Positional Work & Game Play Situational Work. Combine Testing Prep.
• Group C & D: Game Play Situational Work. Small Games (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, ETC). Combine Testing Prep.