Welcome to the
2022 Adult Instructional Hockey Program &
100 Level by Performax Hockey Systems
‘the longest consecutively running and most comprehensive program of its’ type in the country’
TUESDAY NIGHTS at RIVERWORKS
About Our Program
The Adult Instructional Hockey Program / 100 Level begins Tuesday, December 13th.
The program runs for 10 weeks and is held at Buffalo RiverWorks (359 Ganson St, Buffalo, NY 14203).
Each session is 90 minutes long. The 100 level is open to men and women and no experience is required. The first weeks are comprehensive instruction leading to developmental games. Members receive jerseys and are formed into a team to compete at the Greater Buffalo Hockey Invitational held by Performax Hockey. Afterward, the group is offered a chance to compete in the Performax Summer League.
The AIHP Program curriculum is designed to teach and reinforce the hockey stance, skating, puck handling, shooting, passing, game strategies, defending, safety, sport conditioning, the rink environment and more. Performax Hockey makes use of video analysis and sport technology to assist your skill development. NEW for this year, players will receive a weekly Strength & Conditioning tip to enhance their game and assist in injury prevention.
We will include the Y-Balance Test which debuted recently at the NHL Combine. This test is easy and teaches you valuable lessons about balance and injury prevention. Additionally, we will also include off ice workouts for those interested to teach you hockey bio-mechanics and assist you in your personal fitness efforts.
The AIHP is conducted in a supportive and energetic environment. Come on out and see what you have been missing. This is the program to introduce you to hockey skills and get you game-ready.
• Dec 13th | 8pm–9:30pm at RiverWorks
• Dec 20th | 9pm–10:30pm at RiverWorks
• Jan 3rd | 8pm–9:30pm at RiverWorks
• Jan 10th | 8pm–9:30pm at RiverWorks
• Jan 17th | 8pm–9:30pm at RiverWorks
• Jan 24th | 8pm–9:30pm at RiverWorks
• Jan 31st | 8pm–9:30pm at RiverWorks
• Feb 7th | 8pm–9:30pm at RiverWorks
• Feb 13th | 9pm–10:30pm at RiverWorks
• Feb 21st | 8pm–9:30pm at RiverWorks
To reserve your spot or pay a balance, please click on the Payment Dates below.
$250 for 10 Week Program
$125 to Reserve your Spot
$125 due Jan 15th
ALUMNI OF THE PROGRAM pay $150
Mail checks to:
Performax Sports LLC
PO Box 14
Orchard Park, NY 14127
HOW TO START!
1. Reserve your spot. Click here.
2. Register with USAH if you have not already. Click here.
3. Email Coach Frank with any questions. Click here.
• Equipment Questions
• Favorite Jersey #s
• Position & Teammate Preferences
• Off-Ice Training Recommendations